Sunday, June 17, 2007

Welcome

The idea for this was inspired by my friend Ryan and the idea is very simple: ask Pocahontas, which would be me. Why am I calling myself Pocahontas these days? I dunno -- it's what Ryan calls me.

The point: ask me questions, advice, etc., and I'll post your questions (anonymously, if you like) with my answers. I don't pretend to be an expert or a professional advice giver, so consider this a dislclaimer...meaning I don't want to be sued or something ridiculous. This blog is purely for amusement, and maybe I can help some people out along the way.

Your faithful servent,
Pocahontas

P.S. You're probably wanting to know how to actually question me, right? Message me at askpocahontas@gmail.com or if you're my myspace friend, you can message me on myspace.

P.P.S. I take confidentiality seriously, so I'm not going to tell people you're the one who asked the question if you don't want me to. But if you're still worried about confidentiality, just don't ask me things you don't mind being posted over the internet, capice?

No comments: